The online store operating at www.sklep.deber.pl is run by DEBER Magnowska General Partnership, registered by the District Court of the Capital City of Koszalin in Koszalin, to the National Court Register - Register of Entrepreneurs under the number KRS 0000293166. The company's headquarters are located in Koszalin, at Zwyciestwa street building number 73/3. The company is also registered under the following numbers: Tax Identification Number NIP: 669-245-36-13, and ID REGON Number: 320439981
- The shop conducts retail sales online via the Internet. Orders are accepted only through the shop’s website at www.sklep.deber.pl
- All products offered in the shop are free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally introduced to the Polish market.
- All prices listed on the website www.lovelybackdrops.com include VAT. We are happy to issue a VAT invoice for each product sold, at the customer’s request.
- We deliver the ordered goods via specialist courier companies or the Polish Post. It is acceptable to collect goods in person at the company's headquarters run by DEBER Magnowska General Partnership in specific cases. The delivery costs charged for each order depend on the place of delivery.
- In a situation where processing times or methods of packing and delivery may differ greatly between the ordered goods in a single order, the store may independently decide to split the order into smaller parcels. In this case, the total cost of delivery given to the Customer when placing the order does not change, it is only divided to cover individual shipping costs. In the event of a cancellation of a part of the order, only the delivery costs that have been assigned to the undelivered or returned part of the order are adjusted.
- The company accepts the following methods of payment:
- By bank transfer – after placing an order online, a confirmation e-mail is sent out to the buyer, including the bank account number and all relevant information to complete the purchase. As soon as the payment is credited to the company’s bank account, the order is transferred for processing and shipping.
- Online transfer – please, be aware there’s a 0.8% commission charged on the order’s total when choosing this type of payment. The amount paid is forwarded and booked within 30 minutes of placing the order. The company providing the online payment service "Online Transfer" is Przelewy24.
- Paypal transfer - when choosing this type of payment, a 4.9% commission is charged on the order’s total. The amount paid is forwarded and booked within 30 minutes of placing the order.
- In the case of certain types of products, the shop reserves the right to limit payment methods by disabling selected payment options on the website.
- An approximate time of order completion is given for each offered product. It gives an estimate of the number of working days from the moment the client provides all the necessary information and instructions required to complete and ship the order.
When placing an order with different processing times for each product, the parcel is normally shipped once the whole order is ready and complete (after the longest time frame specified for the ordered products). If the order is split, individual parcels may be shipped at different times. The customer will be informed about any changes to the shipping method or processing times by e-mail. If for any reason the processing time will be extended than the estimate provided on the website, the company will contact the buyer to inform about the delay and confirm whether they wish to proceed with the order. Please note that:
date of receiving the parcel = order processing time + delivery time
Depending on the form of payment this time may be additionally extended i.e. in the case of a bank transfer, the above time frame is extended due to the time required to complete the transfer, and in the case of card payment, the time frame is extended by the extra time required for payment authorization by an external payment system.
Shipments are delivered by a specialist courier company or Polish Post. We aim to deliver on the next business day in Poland after the parcel is shipped from our warehouse. The time of delivery outside Poland largely depends on the country of delivery and possible customs clearance for a country outside the EU. Please, be aware that the shop can not be held responsible for delays in delivery caused by the delivery company’s failure to comply with transport and postal service contracts.
- In the event of selecting an option of “Collection in Person” at the checkout, the company will contact the customer by e-mail to notify them when the goods are ready to collect. The client’s order should then be collected within 14 days of receiving the email. Should for any reason the order not be collected within the specified time frame, the shop will not be held responsible for the ordered goods and the order will be subsequently cancelled.
- In the event of a complaint, a written notice should be sent to the address specified below:
73/3 Zwycięstwa Street
Alternatively, an email notification can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As soon as your complaint is received, your case will be assigned an RMA number and an additional form to complete will be sent via email. Please, make sure to attach photographic evidence/documentation to the form, this will allow us to process your complaint much faster. All information, photos and/or documents should be sent to the email address specified above.
- Please note, that unfortunately order returns can not be accepted in the event of:
- Differences in colours and/or brightness resulting from the way the product is presented via a web browser and viewed on different screens (we do not recommend making decisions after viewing products only on a smartphone), regardless of the calibration method used
- Customer's wrongly chosen size, pattern and/or finish
- When specifying the manner of satisfying the company's obligations, the Customer has the right to demand fulfilling the contract by free repair or replacement (unless the repair or replacement is impossible or requires excessive costs). If the company is unable to meet the specific requirements, the Customer has the right to demand a partial refund or may withdraw from the contract altogether.
- The company will respond to the Customer's requests within 2 working days from the moment of reporting the non-compliance of the goods with the contract. The day of submitting the complaint is the day of delivering the faulty goods to the company's headquarters. If we decide that the case requires additional technical expertise conducted by ourselves or external companies, this period may be extended up to 14 working days. If the company does not respond to the customer's requests within 14 working days, the request has been considered justified.
- Deber Magnowska General Partnership offers a custom production service. This means that the buyer is responsible for determining the parameters of the order such as the graphics, material, printout dimensions as well as finishing options.
- Because each product ordered by the buyer is produced on the basis of an individual, detailed order, therefore following Art. 38 position 3 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, position 827, as amended), the Buyer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded outside the business premises or remotely. Art. 38 of the Act of May 30, 2014, on consumer rights, including in the following situations:
- for the provision of services, if the company has fully performed the service previously agreed and consented by the customer, who was made aware before the commencement of the service that after the company has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract
- in the situation where the price or payment depends on possible fluctuations in the financial market (out of the company’s control) and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract
- in the situation where the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured following the client’s specification or serving to satisfy the client’s individual needs and requests
- in the situation where the subject of the service an item has a short shelf-life or is prone to deteriorate quickly
- in the situation where the subject of the service is an item delivered in a package sealed due to health protection or hygiene reasons; once opened it can not be returned
- in the situation where the subject of the service are items that due to their nature are inseparably connected with other items/products after delivery
- In the event of receiving inadequate quality materials necessary to complete the client’s order, both the company as well as the customer may withdraw from the contract bearing no consequences.
- Before accepting the parcel from the post office/courier, please, make sure to check the packaging thoroughly against possible damage in transit. Pay attention to the condition of the tapes and seals in particular. If an outer package of your parcel is damaged or the seals (tapes) are broken, do not accept the shipment and prepare a damage report in the presence of the courier making sure to inform the seller immediately. Failure to find any irregularities in terms of quantitative or qualitative conditions of the parcel upon receipt may result in dismissing the customer's claims for damage or theft of the shipment in transit.
- The information on the shop's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Law. By placing an order through the shop’s website, the customer submits an offer to purchase a specific product under the conditions stated in the product’s description. The sale agreement is considered concluded the moment the client provides written confirmation of receipt of the goods.
- The store reserves the right to refuse to process an order in a situation where the history of previous transactions undermines the credibility and reliability of the customer.
- In order to protect the interests of the company’s owners, DEBER Magnowska General Partnership does not offer its products in the form of photographic backgrounds to entrepreneurs operating in a photographic field in the city of Koszalin as well as within 50 km from Koszalin.
- GDPR disclaimer: the administrator of the database of personal data provided by individual clients of the sklep.deber.pl online store in connection with purchases is DEBER Magnowska General Partnership. Personal data collected is used to complete sales contracts, and therefore may be transferred to entities responsible for the delivery of purchased goods to the customer. Customers have the right to access their data as well as to correct it at any time. The data is provided on a voluntary basis.
- By placing an order at the sklep.deber.pl online shop, the client agrees to the processing of the personal data in order to prepare a customer satisfaction questionnaire (data processed in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Act on the protection of personal data of August 29, 1997).
- The above Terms & Conditions define the rules for placing orders at the sklep.deber.pl online shop. By submitting and confirming an order, you accept the information and agree to adhere to the rules specified in the Terms & Conditions.